The only plane in the sky : an oral history of 9/11 / Garrett M. Graff.
- 7 of 8 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Cardington-Lincoln Library.
0 current holds with 8 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Cardington-Lincoln Library||973.931 GRAF (Text)||30040000437640||Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Cardington-Lincoln Library||973.931 GRAF (Text)||30040000545236||Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781501182204
- ISBN: 150118220X
- Physical Description: xxii, 483 pages, 32 unnumbered pages of plates : color illustrations, maps ; 25 cm
- Edition: First Avid Reader Press hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Avid Reader Press, 2019.
- Bibliography Note: Includes bibliographical references (pages 441-462) and index.
Search for related items by subject
Summary: Over the last eighteen years, much has been written and said about the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, and the profound impact they had on America and the world. But those names, stories, and memories have never before been collected in one place to tell the full, 360-degree story of what happened that day, and in the days after.