Holding the line : inside the nation's preeminent US Attorney's Office and its battle with the Trump Justice Department / Geoffrey Berman, former US Attorney for the Southern District of New York.
"The gripping and explosive memoir of serving as US Attorney for the Southern District of New York, in the face of the Justice Department's attempts to protect Trump's friends and punish his enemies"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780593300299
- ISBN: 0593300297
- Physical Description: xv, 331 pages ; 25cm
- Publisher: New York : Penguin Press, 
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Cardington-Lincoln Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Cardington-Lincoln Library||345.7471 BERM (Text)||30040000580837||Non-Fiction||Available||-|